myoose-i-see
home about explore cliques graphics FAQS FOLLOW

CREDITS



[more]

Older Post > | < Newer Post
It's Been A While
Friday, November 13, 2015 | 10:43 AM | 0 comments

I guess this is my first post since I came to Korea...well, it is!
I did write a post on my Naver blog but I forgot to repost it here lol
Yeah, there are a lot of things I haven't told you guys, but nevermind, let's have a new start *lmao
I don't even know what I'm talking about.......let's just keep typing. I just don't want to abandon this blog for too long, since I need to re-appear after getting so much hate last time ^^

I've been to some cool places here, and bought cool stuffs too.... There were a lot T.T it would take months to post about it... I wanted to write a haul post but lately I didn't take pictures of my newly bought stuffs so I couldn't...

I might write a haul post soon, or a review for makeup/skincare! I would post some pictures I took when visiting cool places, or some lazy shots I took at class, lol. At least I'm updating *bad blogger* 


Most posts might be posted directly from Blogger for mobile because I don't really like to type on my laptop, thus writing from blogger mobile would be easier cuz I can do that everywhere, at least saving the draft then publish it when online on my laptop. SORRY FOR BAD ENGLISH ! HAVENT SPOKEN THAT LANG FOR A WHILE

New posts coming soon~~

Labels: ,