myoose-i-see
home about explore cliques graphics FAQS FOLLOW

CREDITS



[more]

Older Post > | < Newer Post
2NE1 COMEBACK #FALLINGINLOVEWITH2NE1
Sunday, July 7, 2013 | 9:12 AM | 0 comments

OOOHHH~!!! IT'S 2 N E 1 !!!!

I don't usually post about idols' comeback but since 2NE1 is my biggest idol, I'm so urged to post about their so long-awaited comeback!

the track titled Falling in Love is just released today! July 8 2013!!! and the girls will also be following up promotions for new tracks in August, September and October~



“Falling in Love” is 2NE1′s first track release since their collaboration with Will.i.am for Intel on the track “Take On The World” and CL’s solo debut with her chart topping song “The Baddest Female”. I heard they will be working with some international choreographers! Wohoo!! 대박이죠 ㅜ



DARA :



CL:



BOM:



MINZY:



die omg im so DYING!!!!!! Overwhelming much?

GO WATCH THE M/V!! THE REGGAE CONCEPT IS SO LOVABLE!!



I FRCKIN LOVE THE M/V CONCEPT. THE SETTINGS, MODELS *OMFFF LEESOOHYUKDHSJFBAJKSBFJASBFJK* THE OUTFITS ALL OF EM!! /fangirls so harddd/ ㅠㅠ 투애니원 언니들 왜 이르케 완벽해요? 굉장히 아름다운 언니들이쿠뇨

My ultimate bias Dara unnie omgg she looks so stunning, doesnt she? the blonde hair! I just can't with it! And CL the leader as always! Goshh ! What a baddass+sexy+gorgeous creature ! Love love her so much ㅠ
How about Bom? She's utterly lookin beautiful! No more words! Perfect as always, and her semi-short hairstyle is killing me like seriously?!?!??!?!
The dancing machine magnae Minzy is so damn fabulous with her short pink hair! Her stare OMG! I was like "ITS THE FREAKIN MAGNAE OF 2NE1 OH SWEET JESUS" i wish i could marry her, kbye.

lol im so done one word: PURRFECTION.

HOW ABOUT YOU?

Labels: , , , , ,