myoose-i-see
home about explore cliques graphics FAQS FOLLOW

CREDITS



[more]

Older Post > | < Newer Post
Author's story (≧◡≦)
Wednesday, June 26, 2013 | 9:46 PM | 0 comments

It's been a long time sinve I've posted something here! Welcome back!

I posted this first post of June 2013 along with the brand new style! I spent like 6 hours designing this blog, including the background chooser and adding cute smileys on my cbox!

  YOU SEE THE BACKGROUND CHOOSER ON THE LEFT SIDE OF THIS PAGE?!

aweee you enjoy?!??!?! 

Hehhe sorry for exaggerating this thing but tbh I've been curious how to put this stuff(?) on my blog , and of course this uses JS script. I got the script not from a tutorial blog nor Google , but by digging on people's blog's source code //le pokerface// . Some blogs explain about this stuff but most of them use the "dropdown menu" box in HTML so we have to choose the background by its title and i dont like it  I prefer the JS one, there is the preview of the background pattern in drop-shadowed circle and you just need to click it and TADAAA the background changes!!  aww anw this bear kinda ruins the space among the lines, doesn't it? ok nevermind! not even an important matter

Now I'm gonna give you all some tutorials to make your blog beautiful~! See you in the next post

Labels: ,