myoose-i-see
home about explore cliques graphics FAQS FOLLOW

CREDITS



[more]

Older Post > | < Newer Post
오랜만이죠?
Wednesday, July 31, 2013 | 8:49 AM | 1 comments

Hi people!! Uh its been a long time since i posted my last entry here kkkkk
I've been really busy since school has just started .. Hm a week ago.
Ive got lot of things to do everyday haha that's why im planning on taking a long hiatus here >_< 
Even now im writing this on the phone via blogger app ㅋㅋ 
Hmm what else? Idk what to write anymore tbh, i just want to let yall know that im still active xD 
Oh yes i just bought a new phone *^^* it's iPhone5 and now im looking for a cute case for my phone kkk 
Anyway feel free to add my Line/KKT ID people! My ID: dalshoo ^^
I just purchased a KKT theme ~ its really adorable omg hehe thats why i bought it, it costs US$1.99 ^_^ 


Cute , isnt it? *・゜゚・*:.。..。.:*・'(*゚▽゚*)'・*:.。. .。.:*・゜゚・* i love its pastel&soft colour~ and the polkadots >__< ❤ 

I also bought rilakkuma and 2ne1 special edition Line stickers! Ahaha they r adorable as well❤ 

So its my entry for today^^ i think im going to sleep now! 
I am really sorry i have not replied all the messages in my chatbox, i promise i will reply it later when im on PC! 

Bye!xoxo

Labels: , ,