myoose-i-see
home about explore cliques graphics FAQS FOLLOW

CREDITS



[more]

Older Post > | < Newer Post
[FANART] SHINee Key & Minho
Thursday, January 31, 2013 | 10:00 PM | 0 comments

ㅎㅎㅎ


Wassup errbody~! 

Time to post the awkwardest pieces of mine ...... ◑_◐

These are my very very first traditional fanarts~! I wasn't skilled enough that time *it doesnt mean now I'm a master  * *cries*

You can see those awkward lines I drew ㅋㅋ if i'm not mistaken,, it was when I was in 7th grade? ._. bohohoh kiddo~!

I don't know why it became so dirrrtyy after the scanning -___-


 꺅







SHINee Key by ~pinkshoo on deviantART 


SHINee Choi Minho by ~pinkshoo on deviantART

You better go directly to my deviant page to see the larger image ! I don't dare to post the larger views of the fanarts cuz it's very very BAD!




Labels: , , , , ,